Louis Thomas began
George when two
WWII veterans - Louis Malvino and George Campanelli - opened
an army surplus store in San Fransico's North Beach
in 1946. The store later evolved into a fine
men's store a couple years later.
In 1958 the store relocated to Corte Madera and is the oldest
surviving tenant of the Corte Madera Town Center to date.